Examination Results

Hye guys.
We meet again in this entry after a long time I didn't update my blog. Lots of sweet stories and snippets of all I didn't update my blog. But when I was facing the laptop to update my blog, all the stories and snippets like disappearing .. Hahahaha. But the way, I`II try to tell you all about my story as I didn't update my blog. On 19Dec recently, all PMR candidates took their examination results. Some are happy .. Some are sad .. Some are frustrated. To who Successful get good results I would like to congratulate. To the less favorable results, do not be sad because you still have a chance to do better in the SPM examination soon. Of course I now feel
palpitations because next year I will be sitting for their PMR also, I hope I can do the best and brightest to PMR Next year. Reminisced about "taking the examination results", I had to pass through while taking UPSR results in 2010. When the day the verdict was announced, palpitations and feeling very scared. I always pray to God that I get excellent results in the UPSR examination. On the day of the announcement UPSR results and a few hours before a decision is notified, I received a message from my father who said that I could not get 5A in UPSR.When I receive a message , only the god to knows how I was disappointed, how the destruction of my heart for not chic to get 5A`s in the UPSR. Immediately get the message of, I walked out of the hall spontaneously because then could not resist the feel disappointed and sad .. Then, I called my mother to say that I could not get the 5A `s .. My mother answered the call but I know that she is sad and upset because I could not get the 5A `s .. I tried to apologize for being unable to give an excellent result of 5A `s .. And when it was announced candidates officially 5A`smy heart feel very envy with my friend who scored 5A`s and  feel very sad, disappointed .. But what can be done, because the results were out. At that time I felt remorse for not doing very hard and not studying hard. I can only smile when see my friend got 5A`s and just say Congratulations to them. After that, I went home and I was taken by my mother in school. In the way back home, my mother seemed to scold me for not obtaining 5A `s. But I persevere and believe that this may not be my livelihood. Believe me, we are very vast fortune and luck that sometimes come unexpectedly. Maybe God wants to test us .. My parents promised to reward me a Phone if got 5A`s, but it is only a dream.. Hahaha.. feels too disappointed not to be able to get into an elite school is excellent because my UPSR results are not satisfactory. However, to you all. Do not be disappointed if you are not getting excellent results, maybe it's not our sustenance...







Okay,  This is only for entry this time. See you soon...
 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan